1. Do a 180 from your problem – name what you want, not what you don’t want and keep moving toward – What do you want?
2. Watch your language – is it all or nothing?
• Ego – Ya but my situation is special.
• Fear – based – catastrophic
• Pride – they should respect me or whatever you think. Don’t put the power over your life in someone’s hands
3. Watch your body posturing
4. Persist until you get results. Get that momentum going!
Adapted from Staying stuck or moving forward | Dr. Lani Nelson Zlupko | TEDxWilmington
©Certified Divorce Coach Program-Divorce Coaching Inc.